I have decided to start posting some of my favorite scriptures periodically as I feel prompted. I love the scriptures! I love how one verse can have such a huge impact on me, my mood, how I feel about my life, and what I can do to become closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior.
Today I am finding that this verse keeps popping into my mind...
Today I am finding that this verse keeps popping into my mind...
"I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you...Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." ~ John 14:18,27
How AMAZING, POWERFUL, WONDERFUL a verse could be! I simply love it!! I am feeling so at peace today and I can tell you that it is such a huge blessing to me right now. For the first time in a while I feel like my heart is not being troubled or afraid. I feel the peace the Lord has promised me and I can't thank him enough!
1 comment:
What a good idea!
Post a Comment