Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gotta love the Government...(well sorta)

So I am so stinkin excited! We just found out that thanks in large part to the $moo-lah$ we're getting back from our taxes this year Matt and I will be able indulge ourselves a little for our anniverary!! Every year we've been able to spend out anniversary somewhere fun (At the Little American in SLC, the Anniversary Inn at fifth south, Brighton Resort) and this year we were pretty bummed out because we weren't able to go. Well we just filed out taxes and as fate would have it we'll get enough money back to go somewhere fun this year and even put a little away. As you can probably guess as soon as I found out we could indulge a little I booked us a night's stay at the Anniversary Inn in Logan and I can't wait! It's gonna be a blast!! (Quite literally since our themed room is "Lost in Space"). Less then two weeks now, I can't wait!

No comments: