Thursday, February 4, 2010

Reason to Smile!

Amidst all the crazy things we have going on in our life (work, school, callings, bills, etc…) it’s always nice to have something to look forward too. For me it’s two upcoming vacations that put a smile on my face!


First Matt and I have the opportunity to head out to Moab for our annual Moab Madness Trip (March 5th-7th) and I can’t wait!! It’s been two years since Matt has been able to come with me because of conflicting work schedules and I am ecstatic! Going to Moab with my family for our Olson Family Reunion is definitely one of the highlights of my year. We go hiking, swimming, eat a ton of food, and just relax. My aunt and uncle own the Comfort Suites down there so we definitely get spoiled. It should be a very fun (and much needed) weekend!



About a month after that Matt and I are heading back down to California for 5 days of pure amazingness! I’m not entirely sure what Mom and Dad have planned up their sleeves for us but I know we’re gonna have a blast! (Plus I’ve heard rumors of a possible trip to Disneyland…now that’s a vacation!) Plus we’re going to be out there for Easter which will be a new experience for Matt and I...I can’t wait! Just seeing the DeGriselles family again (and my stinkin cute niece and nephew) will be amazing!


2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Sounds like FUN...CUTE BLOG!!!!!

Britt said...

Hehe...thanks!