So I think I am like most of us that love a white Christmas but this is a bit extreme! Matt and I woke up this morning to over a foot (or maybe more? I am so bad at judging feet and inches) of snow, it was crazy!!

This is outside our front door...check out how much snow is on the mailboxes!

This is our driveway, there was no way we were going to get our little car out this morning. Thankfully my mom came to our rescue and let us borrow her SUV, we love you mom!!

Our next door neighbors cars, insane!
I don't think I have ever seen this much snow in such a short amount of time before. It suppose to keep snowing up to Christmas Eve. I think it's very safe to say we are going to be having a white Christmas!
2 comments:
There was atleast 18 inches because that's how much there needs to be to cancel school. I don't even remember the last time they did that. So crazy!!!
Me either! They never canceled school when I went I know that much!
Post a Comment