Thursday, December 16, 2010

Week 34, 35, & 36!




So I think I have officially entered the painful weeks of pregnancy! I have swelling ankles, restless nights of no sleep, and the bladder the size of a golf ball. I guess it's just another milestone just not as much fun and feeling Abby kick for the first time. The good news is I only have 4 more weeks left! I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that starting next week Abby will be considered full-term...how crazy is that?! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I remember wishing I would just start showing already (now I just laugh at myself for the thought). It's been an amazing ride and though I've said it before and I will say it again I just can't wait to hold Abby in my arms!! She is going to be spoiled crazy!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I can't wait to hold Abby too!! I know you don't feel cute, but I think you look so cute!!

Britt said...

Thanks Sis!!!