Monday, May 2, 2011

My lil' Swimmer!

On Saturday April 30th we took Abby girl for her very first time swimming, she loved it! She didn't splash around as much as I thought (probably still too small) but she did have fun. Chelsie and Ryan went swimming with us (Chelsie let us use the pool at her condo, thanks sis!) and we had so much fun!



My baby girl and her cute little swimsuit! I didn't think Abby could get any cuter and then she gets into this swimsuit and ya it's pretty much the cutest thing ever!



Getting into the pool Abby wasn't quite sure what the big yellow thing was for until...



...we plopped her inside of it and then she was in heaven! She floated in this and I've never seen her so content and relaxed, it was wonderful!

We swam for almost an hour and as soon as got home Abby (and myself, lol) slept for about 4 hours, what a perfect day!

No comments: