Our sweet (and silly) baby girl has been sleeping in her crib all night and it's been amazing! We were pretty naughty parents and let Abby sleep with us for her first couple of months but we've been working really hard on getting her to sleep in her crib and she has been doing an amazing job. She will usually just wake up once (though a couple of times she has slept all the way through the night) and I just couldn't be prouder of her.
She rolls around like crazy now and so it's been really fun in the morning to look in on Abby and find her in some of the silliest positions...

We think she likes being cuddled up next to something because she is always in the corner or in the side of her crib. It was a little scary when I walked in to her bedroom and found her like this. Once I realized that she was in fact breathing I could relax a little and find the humor in her silly sleeping position. (5/15/2011)

This is how I found Abby this morning, once again all cuddled up to the side of her crib but this time with her hand hanging down. I feel bad when she does this because her hand gets really cold but not sure what to do. She does look really adorable. (5/19/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment