
But ya pretty decent looking home right? We looked at the apartment and for the price it's not half bad! I mean all the apartments we have looked at around Orem for under $700 have been a wee bit scary and for this one we don't have to pay utilities what else could you ask for?! It's 2 bedrooms which is really nice, has large spacious front room and kitchen and it wasn't built back in the 70's (in reference to our old apartment with it's ugly brown tile floor and 70's retro green counter tops and funky laps, and not to mention the bathroom that was inside our bedroom, funk-a-delic) needless to say we are pretty excited about our new place. Also it's really close to work for both of us and close to school, we should be saving a bunch on gas and that's always a good thing! Here is another pic of the house, you can see our entrance kind of behind that tree...

It even has it's own walkway to an area we can park, a nice looking yard that we don't even have to mow, all very good perks! We are signing the papers tonight so looks like we will be pretty busy in the next couple of days, oh the joys of moving! We are really grateful we found this place and hope it works out well for us. Though I wouldn't say we are exactly thrilled we are leaving our comfortable condo in American Fork we are glad we found a nice place to live. It's very bittersweet leaving the house but we feel we have been blessed to find this place!
2 comments:
Britt,
I am so excited for you guys to have found a nice place. You are definitely right about Orem having a ghetto.
I get my layouts from this blog:
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
They are a lot of fun!
Now all we have to do is the moving and arranging! Aren't we excited? No, not really, but I get to arrange the office the way I want while Brittany gets the rest of the house.
Post a Comment