Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day...just a little belated

Yes Mother's Day was Sunday and so I am a little late positing this but I thought I would still take a moment to thank the two Mom's in Matt and my life!

Mom # 1...My Mom's name is Janet and I have to tell you she is amazing! She is one of the strongest ladies I know and I love her to death! She has always been a strong influence to me especially in the gospel with good values and examples I hold dear to. In honor of Mother's Day Matt and I went down to her house and we made yummy hamburgers, pasta salad, and root beer floats! It was good just spending time together as a family and paying tribute to our Mom! The day before Mother's Day was my Mom's birthday so I went down and spent the day with her. We did a little shopping for the new apartment, made some cute new pillows, and later that night my sister, her hubby, my Mom and I went out to eat at Los Hermanos, muy delicioso! I just wanted to make sure my Mom knows how much I love her and how grateful I am for her!!


Mom # 2...When I got married to Matt I instantly became apart of a whole new family, the DeGriselles's! Matt's Mom Sharon has been a wonderful Mom to me these last two years! She is very kind, giving, gracious, and just plain sweet! Matt's folks live in California so we don't get to see them as often as we would like but we love them just the same! Whenever they come out to visit Mom D. is always willing to buy us groceries, go clothes shopping with us, and just show us her amazing love towards us. We are so grateful for Mom and all she does for our family. Matt and I didn't have time to get Mom's present put together before Mother's Day so we sent her a card but we have a fun gift on the way! We love Mom D. very much and appreciate all she does for us! This is just a small tribute to our Mom's the ladies that brought us into the world and have never stopped carring for us. We love you and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look alot like your mom. How come there aren't any pictures of your dad?