I hope you all had a wonderful 4
th of July! My day was pretty good! For one thing I had the day off so I mean everything after that was just icing on the cake! I actually spent most of the day hanging out with my mom. Matt had to work that night so sadly most of the day he was either sleeping or getting ready for work so I decided to spend the day with my mom and it was fun. We met up at the Provo Mall and had lunch at Red Robin, it was so
stinkin yummy! After lunch we headed over to the movies and watched Hancock, it's really good and
definitely has a nice twist for those of you who haven't seen it yet. After the movie and a little window shopping we went down to my Aunt Mary's house for our traditional 4
th of July family BBQ (what's more American then a BBQ?), we watched fireworks, and had a blast! Overall it was a really good 4
th, family, food, fireworks, the only thing that could of made it better was if Matt had the day off but what can you do? (Luckily he had Sunday off so we were able to go to my Dad's house for a BBQ, good times!)

(This was the only picture I took of the 4th...it's from my cell phone so it's not the best quality)
No comments:
Post a Comment