in P.G. but it wont be ready until October. Sadly enough the lease is up on the place we are at in Provo so we are kind of stranded for a home for a couple of months. Luckily enough our sister company (Nature's Sunshine located in Spanish Fork) is giving us a place to stay until the new (and what sounds amazing) building is ready. Unfortunately our temporary home is in Spanish Fork (about 20 minutes south) so that sorta bites but at the same time change can be good. It's day 4 of our transition and it's not too bad at all. I thought I would have to get up a lot earlier to drive the extra distance but I actually don't, since both my apartment and work are off the freeway I can make it too work in really good time. I am looking forward to the new building (which will only be about 10 minutes from our apartment thanks to the freeway) but until then I am just glad to have a job even if it means driving down to the boonies! (j/k)Matt only has three more work days (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night) until he is off of graveyard! YEA!!! I honestly couldn't be more excited. There have been some pros to Matt working graveyard (he has a set schedule so we always know the days he has off and he always has Sunday off) but I think the pros of working days will far outweigh them. Just having Matt home at nights, EVERY night, will be WONDERFUL! YEA for working days!! My little brother Austin is celebrating his 16th
birthday on Thursday and to help him celebrate my family is taking him out to dinner to our favorite restaurant...Los Hermanos! YUMMY!! I can't wait...hehe. I should have some pics from that night posted later this week but I can't wait! They have the best chips and salsa and guacamole, my tummy is already grumbling! And last but not least my family is having our annual Olson Family Reunion this weekend up in Payson Canyon and it should be a hoot! We decided to be party poopers and not actually camp with the rest of the family but stay in our warm, cozy beds at night and head up each day (shower clean...hehe) to spend the day with the family. I have to admit I love the idea that we don't have to spend the night in a tent and uncomfortable sleeping bags. I know a lot of people love camping but Matt and my idea of camping is something like a nice cabin in the woods so you can see our excitement at having our reunion close to home this year. I will also have some pics from the weekend to post later this week, yea!
2 comments:
So I had to giggle a little when you were talking about living right next to the freeway and how that helps. When we were last in Utah it really started bothering me how long in took to get from place to place. Always tons of surface streets and everything seemed so far away. Then I realized, oh yea, Utah only has like 3 freeways...There are a little more than TWENTY freeways in Los Angeles. Dang. Anyway, it's awesome work will be so close soon and that Matt will finally get to sleep at night like the rest of the world. I wonder if he will melt being out and about in the day...I thought he worked at night because he had some sort of vampiric disease...my mistake!
LOL! You make me laugh allie...yes we really don't have many freeways, I mean I only use I-15 so I wouldn't know what it would be like to have 20! It would blow my mind!! hehe...But ya work will be nice and close which will be awesome and having a hubby at home will be even better!! (and for the record Matt is not a Vampire nor does he have any vampiric disease (which I think you made up by the way) though I do think there will be some melting...definitly!)
Post a Comment