So yesterday Matt and I saw Wall-e and it was so stinkin cute! Not only did it have the most advance computer graphics I have ever seen (I can't even imagine how much time and dedication went into making this movie) it also had a very good story that prompts us to take a deeper look at the environment around us and to take care of this planet before it's too late. In the movie the Earth gets so full of garbage that we run out of room to live so we have to live in out in space. It's a little sad to think what if this could really happen? It definitely got me thinking more about what I can do to protect our planet. Also the character Wall-e was so adorable. One of the cutest characters I have seen in awhile. Just all around it was a wonderful movie. I recommend EVERYONE sees it, you wont be disappointed!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Good times!
So yesterday Matt and I saw Wall-e and it was so stinkin cute! Not only did it have the most advance computer graphics I have ever seen (I can't even imagine how much time and dedication went into making this movie) it also had a very good story that prompts us to take a deeper look at the environment around us and to take care of this planet before it's too late. In the movie the Earth gets so full of garbage that we run out of room to live so we have to live in out in space. It's a little sad to think what if this could really happen? It definitely got me thinking more about what I can do to protect our planet. Also the character Wall-e was so adorable. One of the cutest characters I have seen in awhile. Just all around it was a wonderful movie. I recommend EVERYONE sees it, you wont be disappointed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey you didn't write about how matt's a lot like wall-e!!
lol too true! I guess that slipped my mind, oops!
Post a Comment