Friday, March 8, 2013

Coming Home!

On Tuesday, March 5th we got the call that Liam was ready to go home! We were ECSTATIC!!! He would still be on oxygen but we could come home with an oxygen tank and a monitor. We had to go to the hospital on Tuesday and actually spend the night just to make sure we knew how to use the oxygen tank and monitors and in case we had any questions we could ask the nurses. It was a long night but the next day we were able to take Liam home, how exciting!


Liam is all ready to go and so are we!

When we got home we couldn't wait to see how Abby would react to her little brother. At first she was a little nervous and cautious but quickly she adapted to her new brother and now we can't keep her away from him, lol.





I know Abby and Liam are going to be best buds! It's so fun to see how much Abby loves her brother. It's been a little tough with a new baby and a 2-year old but I am just so grateful Abby is so willing to help out so much. Also it's been really nice because Liam is just so chill. I remember with Abby she hated to be in her bassinet, she always wanted to be held. With Liam he is totally content in his bassinet, I think it is because he was in the NICU for 12 days. Both kids are adjusting to their new life well and so are me and Matt. I can't wait until it gets warmer and we can go on walks and just enjoy some sunshine together. I feel very blessed!

No comments: