Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Paddy's Day!

We had a lot of fun this year celebrating St. Patrick's Day! St. Paddy's this year was on a Sunday so we made sure we dressed in as much green as we could. I realized very quickly though that Abby didn't have very many green outfits let alone green dresses. This is the best we could do...



 It was really fun though cause my mom and I made Liam's cute little shirt with a tie. I have seen them in stores and always thought they were cute but never actually bought one. Sunday morning I was trying to think of what to have him wear to church and I wished I had bought one of those cute onesies. I realized that we could probably make one pretty easily. I found this cute fabric that had some green in it (so he wouldn't get pinched of course) I cut it into a tie shape and my mom sewed it on. I think it turned out very cute!



Later that day my sister Chelsie came over and my brother Ryan came over and we enjoyed St. Paddy's Day eating yummy treats and just hanging out. It was a great day! (And of course my kiddos looked super cute in their green outfits)







No comments: