Friday, March 1, 2013

Old Blue Eyes and Some Videos

Well our little Liam is still at the hospital as I type this but he is just getting stronger and stronger. Yesterday was a pretty amazing day because not only did they reduce his oxygen levels from at the most 10 down to 1.5 liters per hour. Just means he is getting closer to coming home and we couldn't be more excited. I had the opportunity to breastfeed Liam for the first time yesterday and for a boy that has had a feeding tube down his throat since he was born he did really good! It has almost been two years since I breastfed Abby so it was a learning experience for both Liam and I, lol. He was a lot more awake and alert yesterday which was awesome but one of the most exciting things for me was I was finally able to see his beautiful eyes...





It was the first time I had seen his eyes open and I couldn't believe how beautiful he is! Because the doctors want him to get well they have had him under some sedation so he could rest up which means a LOT of sleeping. It was amazing to finally see my baby boys beautiful dark blue eyes (just like his sister). I can't believe how well Liam is doing and I can't wait to take him home soon. Love ya our little Liam Lion.

Here are a couple of videos of our cute guy:


Liam blowing bubbles, this video makes Abby laugh. (3/1/2013)


A little video we made Abby of her brother Liam (2/23/2013)

No comments: