We visited Liam tonight and I took this picture that just makes my heart smile. These are the two most important men in my life and I just can't thank the Lord enough for them. Tonight has we visited Liam we had the opportunity to hold him for close to an hour each and it was amazing. I also had the opportunity to breastfeed Liam which always makes me feel so close to him. His nurse told us he has been doing awesome. He is on 1 liter per hour of oxygen and they are going to try to wean him completely it off it tonight. As for his food intake the nurse said he ate all of his feedings for today and was right on target. She said best-case scenario Liam could be going home tomorrow. I am not holding my breath because I know things can happen and that is only the best-case scenario but it is still very exciting news! Matt and I can't wait for Liam to come home. Oh and Abby is pretty excited too. She keeps saying Liam come home, lol.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment