Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A first for me!

So I am quite surprised by how up-to-date I've been keeping this lately. Not that I go long times without updating but I mean three posts in two days...that's pretty intense! But ya I just wanted to put a quick note on here...I am donating blood at my very first blood drive tonight! Yup after several attempts by my aunt Karen (who works for Red Cross so is always looking for some good blood) I am going to get up the nerve and go donate! I think it's pretty cool that I can give something of myself that others may need someday. I am all for donating blood, donating hair (if I ever grew mine long enough, I did donate to "Locks for Love" back in highschool though!), I am an organ donor, whatever I don't need is yours! (Ok this got really creepy of all of sudden) I am pretty excited though, it will be nice to feel like I did something of service!

No comments: