Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged...yet again!

My friend Erin tagged me so you know I had to play along! Basically what I am suppose to do is post the 4th photo from my 4th folder and here it is...



This photo is from our very first trip to Moab, March of 2006. Every year my family has a semi-annual reunion in the spring and since my aunt Emily leaves in Moab we always head down there to have a little fun in the sun! It was exciting to bring Matt along for the first time and we had a blast! It was a little cold this year (it even snowed, what's up with that!) so we had our hoodies on and I even wore my beanie. Overall it was a wonderful vacation, I can't wait to go back!

I tag EVERYONE to do this...it's simple, it's easy, and brings back fun memories!!

No comments: