Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yea for Family & Food!

Yesterday Matt and I enjoyed our second Thanksgiving of the season at my Mom's house. We enjoyed mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, yams, green beans and bacon (that was Matt and my idea), corn, rolls, and yummy pumpkin pie and peach pie a la mode! After dinner we looked at some Christmas photos from through out the years and it definitely got us in the Christmas mood (only a month away)!


(Me and Matt...poor guy had to work graveyards this week so he is very tired in these pictures)
(Me and the siblings...plus a very cute little puppy!)


(Ryan and Resley)


(Austin, my Mom, me, and Matt...yeah he is giving me bunny ears the little stinker!)


(Yea for the cheesy pictures!)


(Pre-Thanksgiving)

(The turkey!)

(Ryan and Wes carving up our turkey!)


(Matt and I making his famous green beans and bacon...all I can say is thanks Mommy D.!)

(Austin getting his grub on!)

(Matt getting ready to eat!)

(Austin, Chelsie, and Wes ready to chow down!)


(Ryan, my Mom, and Austin after a very yummy Thanksgiving!)

No comments: