Sorry it took me so long to post this Erin...better late then never right?!
8 TV shows I like to watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. CSI: Las Vegas
4. Samantha Who?
5. Brothers & Sisters
6. Private Practice
7. Pushing Daises
8. 30 Rock
8 Things I did Yesterday...
1. Cooked yummy breakfast burritos with sausage, yum!
2. Changed flat tire
3. Went to church and killed it in the library (that's right!)
4. Found ride home from church because it was pouring! (Thanks Jennie!)
5. Started laundry
6. Heated leftovers for lunch (delicious leftovers!)
7. Had dinner with Matt
8. Watched TV all day because it was my one day off and loved it!
8 Restaurants I love to eat at...
1. Rubio's
2. Los Hermanos
3. Gandolfo's
4. Red Robin
5. Rumbi Island
6. Cafe Rio
7. Olive Garden
8. In N Out
8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Thursday (Matt has the day off)
2. Thanksgiving!
3. Christmas!
4. Finding Matt a new job
5. Visiting with Matt's family (soon I hope!)
6. 3-year Anniversary!
7. Tax returns and bonuses
8. Vacations!
8 things on my wish list...
1. Fly out to California to visit Matt's family
2. Go to Disneyland
3. Cruise
4. Get in shape
5. Get done with school
6. Find Matt a new job
7. New House
8. A little family of our own!
8 People I tag
*Anyone who has a little free time and wants to!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment