Monday, November 17, 2008

That bites, but on the plus side...

Ok after reading my last post I feel like I was having a bit of a pity party and I wanted to apologize. It was just one of those days where you just need to vent, let it all out, and move on. Instead of just whining I am going to make a huge effort to point out the positive about every situation. Here's an example...

Well Matt didn't get the job. It's a bummer. If his current job wasn't making him so miserable as well as just kicking his overall health in the butt then it wouldn't be that big of deal but as it is now he has had two more leaks in his eyes, one yesterday and one today and has to make an emergency appointment with his Doctor tomorrow which I am sure will lead to another eye surgery (if you have no clue what I am talking check out this previous post). I am sure it will be fine but just seeing Matt go through another surgery makes me pretty sad.

On the plus side he has already got a couple calls from some other positions he has applied for so hopefully something will pan out. Also on a the plus side is Matt doesn't work another late shift until Friday, that's 4 lovely days of having Matt home at night and that makes me extremely happy! And finally (on the plus side) there is a meteor shower tonight and Matt and I are going to go drive off somewhere it is dark and relax while we look at the night sky and witness something I've never see before. You can't beat that!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I hope you have fun!


The reason I'm on here is because I was looking at your webpage and you have Sarahs birthday for the 30th...it's actually on the 27th I think..give or take a day...Blast, now I can't remember what day it is! hahaha

Britt said...

Oh dang! If you click on her name the date is right but not on the homepage, wierd. I will have to correct that right away! Thanks!